Sunday, August 17, 2014

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #142

Welcome back to your favorite little meme!
Well, things have been a lot calmer here in Israel over the past week. Here's hoping it lasts! Meanwhile, I've found a moment to share the last of that Jerusalem photowalk I took a couple of months ago, starting with this interesting apartment building:

here's a close-up of the inset balconies:


I like those! They look like little cubbyholes :)

I finally reached my brother-in-law's apartment building, and this pretty door greeted me on my way up. It's a rather old building, and this door really stands out as relatively stylish and modern. Way to go, you guys behind the door!


That's it for now! To play along with us here at Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and sign up in the widget, below. Then go and visit the other players, that's the best part :)Thanks for stopping by - have a lovely week, all!

2 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

I like the stylish door

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Toby!
Your brother-in-law
s building does have a beautiful front door! I also like the apartment's terraces!